Why is my Child Different? What can I do?
It is my belief that allergies are the main cause of ADD-ADHD. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Attention Deficit Disorder are allergic reactions that sets these kids into hyperactivity.
Because these kids are very sensitive, and are allergic to the foods they eat, they will react in a negative way not only to the foods, but to their whole environment.
Worse, many were allergic to the immunizations they received or the mercury that was used as a preservative in them. Their behavior is certainly explainable.
When the body has an allergic reaction to the foods they eat, the nutrients in those foods are not absorbed properly. When this happens, the delicate balance in the brain is disrupted.
It's not their fault.
They can't help the way they think. Making matters worse, the way the outside world treats these kids creates an environment that adds to the problem. When we eliminate the allergic reactions they are having, the balance in the brain is restored and normal behavior returns.
ADD-ADHD can be improved by allergy treatments. The allergy treatments that we offer help these children return to an acceptable behavior and a normal life. Our treatments eliminate the ill effects of the foods or mercury that sets them off. When these are eliminated, your child will return to normal behavior and you can get your life back.
On average, there are 1 to 3 children who have ADHD in every classroom of thirty students.
Three to six more boys are diagnosed than girls.
ADHD children have a rate of emotional development that is 30% slower than their non-ADD peers.
65% of children with ADD-ADHD have problems with defiance, non-compliance and other problems with authority figures, including verbal hostility and temper tantrums.
25% of students with ADHD have other serious learning problems in one or more of these areas: oral expression, listening skills, reading comprehension, and math.
Half of all ADHD students have listening comprehension problems.
About 1/3 of ADHD students have one or more of the following problems:
- Language deficits (poor listening comprehension, poor verbal expression, poor reading comprehension)
- Poor organizational skills
- Poor fine motor skills
- Poor memory
- ADHD students are 2 -3 times more likely to have expressive language problems than their non-ADDers.
- 75% of boys with ADD are hyperactive; 60% of girls with ADD are hyperactive.
- 40% of ADHD children have at least one parent who has ADHD.
- 50% of ADHD children also have sleeping problems.
- Parents of ADHD children are three times as likely to separate or divorce than parents of non-ADD children
- ADHD teens have 4 times as many car wrecks and are 7 times more likely to have a 2nd car accident.
- ADHD teens have almost 4 times as many traffic citations as non-ADDers.
- Teens with ADHD are 21% higher of skip school repeatedly.
- 35% of ADHD teens ultimately drop out of school.
- 45% of ADHD teens have been suspended.
- 30% have failed or had to repeat a year of school.
If your child has been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD, you owe it to your family's future to make an appointment to find out more. If not corrected, it can have negative effects on the individual and the family as a whole.
Between Heaven and Earth Health Center
1920 E Hallandale Beach Blvd. #707
Hallandale Beach, Florida 33009
We are east of US1 on the south side of the street next to Suntrust Bank.
Eliminate Allergies with The Allergy Kit's
Try it for $1 Promotion.